Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mary-Beth Mission 1: The Grown Minor

Boss: Mary-Beth Williams
Characters: 8-Ball, Mary-Beth Williams, Mary-Jo Cassidy
Gangs: Bears
Location: Mary-Jo's Apartment, Little Haiti, VC Mainland, Vice City
Reward: $500
Unlock Missions: Shakedown (Mary-Beth)

Objectives:
* Impress Mary-Beth with your driving skills.

Script:

8-Ball: Hello?

(8-Ball sees a big fat lady on the couch watching TV, weighing over 600 pounds)

Mary-Jo: Oh...... hello?

8-Ball: Uh, you Phil Cassidy's neice?

Mary-Jo: No, I'm..... her sister, Mary-Jo!

8-Ball: Then where's the neice?

Mary-Jo: Oh, okay..... BETH!?

(a skinny lady smoking comes out)

Mary-Beth: *cough* *cough* What do you want you fat bitch? Who the fuck is this black guy?

8-Ball: Hey, I'm offended, lady!

Mary-Beth: Well, sorry! What the hell do you want?

8-Ball: I'm looking for Phil Cassidy's neice. Might in need of some work?

Mary-Beth: Ah, Uncle Phil sent you, huh? That one-armed weirdo? Actually, yes, I do have some work for you! What's your name, kid?

8-Ball: I'm 8-Ball.

Mary-Beth: From, 8-Ball's bombshop?

8-Ball: Yeah, that's it!

Mary-Beth: Ah, I hear your pain, dude! I used to buy lots of bombs there! Okay, you're hired! C'mon!

(outside)

8-Ball: So, what's your name?

Mary-Beth: My name is Mary-Beth, and I'm the leader of the Bears Crime Family!

8-Ball: So, what's your first job?

Mary-Beth: Before I hire you, I want to know how well your driving skills are! Impress me, and you'd be hired!

8-Ball: Didn't you say you hired me already?

Mary-Beth: After this.

(list of unimpressment)

Mary-Beth: What the hell are you doing?

Mary-Beth: Why would I want to hire someone who can't drive?

Mary-Beth: Go back to school, loser!

Mary-Beth: You're useless, fool!

(list of impressment)

Mary-Beth: Not bad, not bad at all.

Mary-Beth: You could be useful in robbing a bank.

Mary-Beth: Wooooo! If only my mom were still here to see me.

Mary-Beth: You got balls. I like that in a man!

(list of stunt comments)

Mary-Beth: WHOA! Wow! Jeez louise!

Mary-Beth: HA HA HA HA HA! Giddy up horsey!

Mary-Beth: WOOOOOO! No wonder Jo didn't give me a pony!

(you fail the mission)

Mary-Beth: You want me to hire ya? Forget it buddy!

(you pass the mission)

Mary-Beth: Alright, you're hired. Come back to my crib when you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment