Thursday, October 7, 2010

Maria Mission 3: 8-Ball is Last

Boss: Maria Latore
Characters: 8-Ball, Maria Latore
Gangs: Colombian Cartel, Uptown Yardies
Reward: $700 Respect +
Unlock Missions: Maria Knows Best (Maria), Bombs Away! (?)

Objectives:
* Get into the TOYZ van behind the apartment building.
* Use the RC Plane to ruin the deal between the Cartel, and Yardies.

Script:

(8-Ball finds a note on the table)

Maria (voice): 8-Ball, me, and Claude went out for a bit. No it is not the Sex Shop located Pike Creek, so don't think that, alright? I'm.... uhhh, I need make up. Anyways the Cartel, and the Yardies have a deal going on in Newport. There's an RC Plane in the TOYZ van behind the apartment that we bought at an RC Shop. Ruin that deal, but remember, you have limited amount of planes. I save my cash for the time I really need it! I'm no hooker, I'm not that rich! Oh, my mistake hookers aren't really rich. Maria.

(after mission phone-call)

8-Ball: Hello?

????: You 8-Ball, right?

8-Ball: Yeah, who's this?

????: That's not important. I own an RC Shop that's in Pike Creek. Come on down if you want a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment