Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Maria Mission 1: Sal's Girl

Boss: Maria Latore
Characters: 8-Ball, Maria Latore, Claude, Chico
Gangs: None
Location: Claude's Apartment, Witcha Gardens, Shoreside Vale, Liberty City
Reward: $1000 Respect +
Unlock Missions: Liberty Race: Round Two (Maria)

Objectives:
* Steal a police car.
* Go to the Police Station in Newport (you need the car in order to go inside the gates)
* Steal the Enforcer that hold Chico.
* Four star wanted level. Drop Chico off at the Gas Station in Harwood.
* Take the Enforcer to the Crusher in Harwood.

Script:

(8-Ball knocks on the door but it's opened, it's quiet)

8-Ball: Hello? Anybody home? Yo, my man, it's 8-Ball!

(Claude walks out with an M4)

8-Ball: AAAH! Oh, man you scared me! How ya doin? Long time no see!

Maria: Who are you, and what do you want?!

8-Ball: It's me, 8-Ball! I worked with this guy.

Maria: Really? Were you one of those Leone scumbags?

8-Ball: No, no! I work for the Leones, but.... uhh...... I am a neutral guy, ya know? I worked with the Yakuza before.

Maria: Hmmm.... tell me how you are in bed?

(Claude makes a face at Maria)

Maria: Woops, sorry! I meant to say.... tell me how you are at driving?

8-Ball: Pretty good!

Maria: Only pretty good, huh? I'll tell ya what? My friend Chico got arrested today, and is dropping him off at the police station in Newport. Go steal a police car, get inside the parking lot of the station, and go take him to the Gas Station in Harwood, huh? He works there. Also, take the car somewhere to smash or something? What was that place again?

8-Ball: The crusher?

Maria: Yeah, the crusher! Take it there. You're our bitch now, baby! Go do it!

8-Ball: Fine, whatever!

(8-Ball picks up Chico)

Chico: Huh? Who the fuck are you, amigo?

8-Ball: A friend of Maria's. I was told to rescue you.

Chico: Bless you, amigo! Take me to the Gas Station in Harwood!

(when the cops come)

Chico: Shit! The cops! Get us outta here, holms!

(at the station)

Chico: Thanks, holms! Good luck taking care of the cops!

No comments:

Post a Comment