Friday, October 8, 2010

Berkley Mission 1: Bombs Away!

Boss: Berkley
Characters: 8-Ball, Berkley (voice)
Gangs: Uptown Yardies
Location: Berkley RC, Pike Creek, Shoreside Vale, Liberty City
Reward: $2000
Unlock Missions: Strike Air (Berkley)

Objectives:
* Get to an TOYZ Van near the Construction Site.
* Use the helicopter to put bombs on a few barrels, so the building can explode, but you have 6 minutes.

Script:

(outside the RC Shop)

Berkley: Halt who goes there!

8-Ball: I'm 8-Ball, the guy who you called?

Berkley: Oh yeah? Well, I need your help.

8-Ball: What is it? As long as I get paid!

Berkley: Well.... this building is getting build, and it's getting owned by my arch enemy, Zero! This place is getting build for him as a second RC Shop. He's from San Fierro, and he ran me out of town! There is a van near the construction site, and Zero hired the Yardies to guard. Destroy the building, and end this!

No comments:

Post a Comment