Sunday, October 17, 2010

Joey Mission 14: Chopping Choppers

Boss: Joey Leone
Characters: 8-Ball, Joey Leone, Quinton Cance
Gangs: Leone Family
Location: Fort Carson Hotel, Bedford Point, Staunton Island, Liberty City
Reward: None
Unlock Missions: Demon Downfall (Joey)

Objectives:
* Get to the helicopter on the roof.
* Use Quinton as a gunner to destroy the FBI searching helicopters in the skies, but make sure Quinton doesn't lose his balance, or we won't fire. Also make sure the helicopter doesn't take to much damage. (2 stars after the 1st chopper, 3 stars after 2nd, and 4 stars after 3rd)

Script:

Joey: 8-Ball! The FBI is after me! They think I'm responsible for the madness that's going on! They're in Helicopters in the sky right now trying to search for me!

8-Ball: What the hell are we gonna do?

Joey: There's a helicopter on the roof. You fly the helicopter, while Quinton takes fire, and destroy the choppers! I'm gonna plan to get an attack on Verick the Demon Frog! Quinton is waiting for you upstairs! GO!

(upstairs)

Quinton: YO, Ball! Wussup?

8-Ball: Not much, you ready?

Quinton: Let's pop!

(when Quinton spots choppers)

Quinton: There's one!

(destroying the chopper)

Quinton: Cool! VERY COOL MAN! Let's get another one!

(destroying the 2nd chopper)

Quinton: I'm Quinton Cance! You'll get in the chance!

(destroying the 3rd chopper)

Quinton: Okay, they're done! Back to the hotel!

(at the hotel)

Quinton: Joey? Yo, bro, we back! Mr. Leone?

8-Ball: Mr. Leone? Where the fuck are you?

Quinton: This place looks like it's been raided!

8-Ball: Where are they?

Quinton: I dunno.

(sierens are heard outside, Quinton looks out the window and sees police trucks driving away)

Quinton: The FBI. THE FBI!

8-Ball: What the fuck?

Quinton: THE FBI TOOK HIM!

Next Door Neighbor: Hey, keep it down in there! Some people are trying to sleep, or at least nap!

Quinton: SORRY! Shit! Damn!

8-Ball: This ain't good! We have to go see Joey over at the station!

Quinton: By we you mean you. I ain't going there!

8-Ball: Whatever you say. I'll cya later.

(after mission phone call)

8-Ball: Speak.

Joey: 8-Ball! I can't believe it! They found me! OKAY I'LL KEEP IT DOWN!

8-Ball: What?

Joey: Sorry, the police told me to quiet it down. Misty is with me, oh, and she says 'hi'. Anyways time to attack Verick the Demon Frog! I'm at the police station in Pike Creek. Talk to me over there.

(after mission news)

News Lady: The don of the Leone Mafia Family, Joey Leone, has been arrested today after finding out, he was the one causing the big problems around Liberty City. He was found inside the Fort Carson Hotel in Bedford Point, while friends of his were stalled by attacking police helicopters around the skies. Thanks to his arrested, there is sure to be more peace in Liberty. More on LCN, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment