Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Toni Mission 4: Ma

Boss: Toni Cipriani
Characters: 8-Ball, Toni Cipriani
Gangs: Leone Family, Forelli Family
Reward: $2100 Respect +
Location: Toni's House, Cedar Grove, Shoreside Vale, Liberty City
Unlock Missions: Revenge to the End (Toni) [after completing missions with Maria]

Objectives:
* Drive to Ma's Restaurant at Saint Mark's.
* Go inside, and take out all the Forelli members.

Script:

8-Ball: Toni!

Toni: 8-Ball! Okay! I had enough of this! I need to go home!

8-Ball: Aren't you home now?

Toni: No, I mean, home home.

8-Ball: Aren't you home home?

Toni: NO! Ma's Resturant at Saint Mark's!

8-Ball: Ah! Now I know what you mean!

Toni: Yes! Since Ma died, some gang is taking over her restaurant! I need to get it back! C'mon! You have guns right?

8-Ball: Well, I.... here take this AK. Let's kick some what-ever gang asses!

(in the car)

Toni: It's either the Forellis, or the Triads, I kicked both their asses before!

8-Ball: How would you know?

Toni: I know everything! Well, my Ma said I know nothing.

8-Ball: Why didn't your mom love you?

Toni: I dunno. Something ain't quite right.

8-Ball: I hear ya, man.

Toni: Man, Saint Mark's is a long drive!

8-Ball: No worries, man! We'll be there in no time!

(at the restaurant)

Toni: It's the Forellis! They're taking over! C'mon, 8-Ball! We're taking this house back!

(when the Forellis in the first floor are finished)

Toni: Those mother fuckers! I hope they didn't threw-up on the bar! C'mon, second floor!

(when you get to Ma's Room)

Toni: Ma!

(when the Forellis are finished)

Toni: Oh dear, Ma! Your room, full of Forelli germs! I'll clean this place up good!

(they meet outside)

Toni: Thanks, 8-Ball! I owe you one!

8-Ball: No problem, man! Anything for my good friend Toni Cipriani!

Toni: Thanks! Listen, I have a few stuff to clean up here! Come back later, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment