Sunday, October 10, 2010

Phil Mission 6: This Town Ain't Big Enough

Boss: Phil Cassidy
Characters: 8-Ball, Phil Cassidy
Gangs: Uptown Yardies
Location: Phil Cassidy's Warehouse, Fort Staunton, Staunton Island, Liberty City
Reward: $2100 Respect +
Unlock Missions: Stallionz (Phil)

Objectives:
* Go with Phil to the dock in Rockford to pick up some money.
* Phil's driving, you shoot the incoming Yardies.

Script:

Phil: So, that's why I need that money! It's at the boat on Rockford!

8-Ball: So let me get this streight, you want that money to buy more useless, fucking boomshines? You don't need those!

Phil: YES I DO! Now, come on! You'll get paid for this, don't worry!

8-Ball: *Sigh*

(in the car)

Phil: Uggghh! Boomshines! Best stuff in the world! They really would make a man outta you, friend! I swear, I remember.... the first time I had those! Thank you Zack!

(on the boat)

Phil: Ah, here's the money! Okay, 8-Ball, I..... Oh shit!

Yardie: Hey, that mon steal our money!

(phil starts driving)

Phil: Shoot, boy!!!

8-Ball: I'm shooting, I'm shooting!

(when phil goes on the ramp with explosive barrels, and explodes)

Phil: LOOOUUUUIISSEEEEE! Yee haw! Yeah! Woo! Looks like we're.... aw no, a helicopter! BRING IT DOWN, BRING IT DOWN!

(when the boat gets to the destnation)

Phil: I better gets these babies to a safe place. See ya later, partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment