Friday, December 10, 2010

Mary-Beth Mission 2: Shakedown

Boss: Mary-Beth Williams
Characters: 8-Ball, Mary-Beth Williams
Gangs: Bears, Sharks
Location: Mary-Jo's Place, Little Haiti, VC Mainland, Vice City
Reward: $1000
Unlock Missions: Truth or Dare (Mary-Beth), Protection Racket Side-Mission

Objectives:
* Get to the Market in Little Havana.
* Kill the Sharks guarding the store.
* Get to the clothing store in Little Havana.
* Use a baseball bat to destroy parts of the store.

Script:

Mary-Beth: Ah, it's the pole-table man!

8-Ball: Pole-Table man? Oh, ha ha, I get it now! 8-Ball, pole-table man. That's good.

Mary-Beth: I knew you'd like it. You into protection racking?

8-Ball: I guess.

Mary-Beth: Come. There's a market uptown we need to raid.

8-Ball: Raid?

(in the car)

8-Ball: Where we going again?

Mary-Beth: You stupid or something? We're going to the Market in Little Havana!

8-Ball: You said Uptown before.

Mary-Beth: Whatever, just drive.

(at the shop)

Mary-Beth: Get in there, prick! Take care of those assholes raiding the store!

(inside the store)

Mary-Beth: You did good, kid. Hello, Nathan! Good to see you again!

Nathan: Oh.... Mary-Beth.... uhhh.

Mary-Beth: Don't say anything, Nathan. You wasted my god-damn time! You're protection rate just went double.

Nathan: Shit, really?

Mary-Beth: That triples it! Wanna make it more?

Nathan: No, I'm sorry, ma'am.

Mary-Beth: Just for calling me ma'am I'm gonna fuck you. Meet me in the back, and get dressed in black, bitch! Wait out here, 8-Ball.

(back in the car)

8-Ball: Why did you rape that man?

Mary-Beth: I made sure he wore a condom.

8-Ball: But why did you rape him?

Mary-Beth: I rape anyone who fucks with me! Even you if you keep asking those questions!

8-Ball: Where too, now?

Mary-Beth: There's a clothing store down the block.

(at the store)

Mary-Beth: Pay up!

Woman: Why?

Mary-Beth: Because I said so!

Woman: I already have the Sharks protecting me.

Mary-Beth: Oh, I see that. 8-Ball do me a favor and destroy this place.

(8-Ball breaking stuff)

Woman: Please, stop!

Woman: Why you doing this?

Woman: GUARDS! GUARDS!

(the sharks come, and 8-Ball kills them)

Woman: Okay, stop! I'll get your god damn protection!

Mary-Beth: And just to be sure we're clear with eachother, meet me in the back.

(outside)

8-Ball: Did you rape that woman?

Mary-Beth: Yeah, why?

8-Ball: She's a lady, you're a lady.

Mary-Beth: I said ANYONE who fucks with me gets raped. Even ladies. I'm a bi-girl.

8-Ball: Wow.

Mary-Beth: Thanks for your help Balls. Here's your cut.

(drives off)

No comments:

Post a Comment