Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mary-Beth Mission 4: Loan Shark

Boss: Mary-Beth Williams
Characters: 8-Ball, Mary-Beth Williams
Gangs: Bears, VC Bikers
Location: Mary-Jo's Place, Little Haiti, VC Mainland, Vice City
Reward: $1050
Unlock Missions: Robbery (Mary-Beth) [after missions from Richard and Truth]

Objectives:
* Steal the items (Cheetah in Viceport, Angel in Downtown, and Truck full of electronics in Little Havana) before 6 minutes is up, and take them to Mary-Beth's Loan Shark building in Viceport.

Script:

Mary-Beth: Heeey! If it isn't my lover, 8-Ball!

8-Ball: Look, I'm not your boyfriend, okay? I'm sorry, but I'm taken.

Mary-Beth: Taken-Smaken.... bacon. Heh! I love bacon! I would like some of your bacon, Ball-Man! HA HA HA!

8-Ball: *Sigh* What do you want me to do next, Beth?

Mary-Beth: Make love to me! But first I want some vehicles for my Loan Shark business. There's a blue Cheetah in Viceport, an Angel bike that belongs to the Vice City Biker gang in Downtown, and a truck full of horse-shit in Little Havana.

8-Ball: I'll do this job for you, but the "make love" thing, not gonna happen, sorry.

Mary-Beth: Such a joker! Go on, dear!

(after mission phone call)

8-Ball: Yeah?

Yuka: Where are you, 8-Ball?

8-Ball: I'm at Vice City, Yuka. I am getting hunted back at Liberty.

Yuka: You left without saying good-bye?

8-Ball: I know.... but....

Yuka: No butts! We're through!

8-Ball: Yuka, no!

Yuka: I'm only kidding with you!

8-Ball: Oh for a sec I thought.....

Yuka: Hold on a second, 8-Ball son, I won't break-up with you, as long as you are not gonna make up love to that drug-ass bitch you're working for!

8-Ball: How did you know about Mary-Beth?

Yuka: Your friend Phil tells me you're working for his neice.

8-Ball: I know, but she's begging me to make-love to her!

Yuka: I'm your only lover, 8-Ball.

8-Ball: Whatever you say, baby! I love you, and I'll talk to ya later. Be sure to make sure Joey is alright.

Yuka: Sure thing, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment