Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Toni Mission 1: An Old Hero

Boss: Toni Cipriani
Characters: 8-Ball, Toni Cipriani
Gangs: Leone Family
Location: Toni's Place, Cedar Grove, Shoreside Vale, Liberty City
Reward: None
Unlock Missions: Sal's Lady (Maria), Don't Spill the Beans (Toni)

Objectives:
* None, this is a cutscene mission.

Script:

(Toni is seen in his Fitness Room, using the treadmill)

8-Ball: Toni?

Toni: Huh? Oh, 8-Ball! (hops off) How ya doin?

8-Ball: Not much!

Toni: Good to see ya! Now, Joey sent you right?

8-Ball: He sure did!

Toni: Okay, so I'm following the revenge on two people I used to love, and care about.

8-Ball: Why do you need me? Your Toni Cipriani! You destroyed Fort Staunton, you weakened the Forellis, and the Sindaccos real hard! Why do you need me?

Toni: BECAUSE! I'm not what I'm used to. I moved in with my Ma, and kinda gained weight.

8-Ball: Well who's fault was that?

Toni: Shut up, 8-Ball! Now, the two people I'm getting revenge on. The first one, is this man that use to work for me, Joey, Luigi, and my boss Salvatore Leone. Well, you know Sal died, right?

8-Ball: Of course I do!

Toni: Well the problem is, I need to get revenge on that guy! His name is Claude, and he lives in the apartment in Witcha Gardens! Pretty stupid of him not to move, right? He made the biggest mistake of his life! He doesn't trust any Leone, but he might trust you. That's why I need you, to earn his trust. I'll let you know what to go from there once you earn his trust, alright?

8-Ball: What's the other revenge for the other person you cared about?

Toni: It's my Ma! She's..... dead! What a fool I was, she never thought I was a man. Except this one time when she knew I was a Made Man, but I don't know the person who killed her! Her last words were, if she really wanted me to be a man, then kill the person who killed her. She died after that! But, first thing's first, Sal! Go to Claude's place, and earn his trust. But don't try anything, buddy! He's friends with the Yakuza!

8-Ball: Oh no. Yuka!

Toni: Yuka? Who the fuck is Yuka?

8-Ball: Uhhh, just my girl friend. She doesn't work for the Yakuza if that's what you're thinking.

Toni: Alright! Good luck, 8-Ball! Come on back if you want work from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment