Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Phil Mission 2: Boy

Boss: Phil Cassidy
Characters: 8-Ball, Phil Cassidy
Gangs: Sicilian Mafia
Location: Phil Cassidy's Warehouse, Fort Staunton, Liberty City
Reward: $2000 Respect +
Unlock Missions: SPANK Da Port (Phil Cassidy)

Objectives:
* Pick up a package at Francis International Airport before the Sicilians get it.
* (If the package has been picked up by a Sicilian) Try to get the package before the Sicilian takes it to the helicopter based in Belleville Park.
* Take the package to Phil.

Script:

(phil is laying on the ground burping with bottles everwhere)

8-Ball: Phil?

Phil: Huh? Who.... who's there? Ah, the pool boy!

8-Ball: Pool boy?

Phil: Your name is 8-Ball isn't it?

8-Ball: Oh ha ha very funny. (sarcastic)

Phil: I'm sorry, 8-Ball! Really I am!

8-Ball: Sorry, for what?

Phil: Sorry for...... blowing off my arm!

8-Ball: What? You don't have to say sorry to me! I don't care about your arm!

Phil: Hey! (stands up) My right arm means soooo much to me, boy! There's so much I can't do, drive, handle a mini-gun, oh the fucking terror!

8-Ball: Uhh, dude, it's your left arm that's missing, not your right arm, buddy.

Phil: Huh? Wow, what do you know? My right arm magically came back, but my left arm disappeared! WOW! (phil grabs 8-Ball by the shoulders) Don't you know what this means?

8-Ball: That you're crazy?

Phil: NO! That a package is coming into the Airport, but...... Oh no! The Sicilians! They might get it! Go, boy, gimme that package! GO!

8-Ball: Alright, alright, damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment