Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Phil Mission 5: Siclilian Madness

Boss: Phil Cassidy
Characters: 8-Ball, Phil Cassidy
Gangs: Sicilian Mafia
Location: Phil Cassidy's Warehouse, Fort Staunton, Staunton Island, Liberty City
Reward: $3000 Respect +
Unlock Missions: N/A

Objectives:
* Get to the Construction Site in Witcha Gardens.
* Rescue Phil from the Sicilians before he dies.
* Take Phil to Luigi's Club.

Script:

(8-Ball's cell phone rings)

Phil: 8-Ball PICK UP!

8-Ball: I'm here, Phil!

Phil: Oh thank God, 8-Ball! These sons of bitches the Sicilians got me surrounded!

8-Ball: Where are you, man?

Phil: I'm at a Construction Site in Witcha Gardens! I'm gonna die if you don't get your ass over here now, boy!

8-Ball: Hang on, I'm coming!

(when 8-Ball reaches Phil, but Sicilians are still alive)

Phil: 8-BALL OVER HERE! AH SHIT!

(when the Sicilians are dead)

Phil: Woo hoo! That was badass shit back there, sonny!

8-Ball: You okay, Phil?

Phil: Yeah, I think I'm okay.

8-Ball: C'mon, let's get the fuck outta here!

(when they get to the car)

8-Ball: Want me to take you back to your place?

Phil: Nah, I need some action! Take me to your friend Luigi, will ya?

8-Ball: Whatever you say, man!

(when they get to Luigi's)

8-Ball: Tell Luigi I said "Hi" okay?

Phil: Sure thing, buddy! Let you know when I need more work, alright? Oh, and you have my respect, man, tell Joey that!

(after mission news)

News Lady: Police have been delayed today, when they were trying to get to the Construction Site in Witcha Gardens, as a war between the Sicilian Mafia, and an unknown gang, or person that took place there. Police were apologizing for their delay, on the testing of the new prototype they are using to end crimes forever! Stay tuned for more, on LCN.

No comments:

Post a Comment