Monday, September 27, 2010

Richard Mission 11: Our Garage

Boss: Richard G. Newell
Characters: 8-Ball, Richard G. Newell, Quinton Cance
Gangs: Leone Family, Uptown Yardies
Location: Rockford Autos, Rockford, Staunton Island, Liberty City
Reward: $500 Respect +, Super GT and ZR-350 at the dealership
Unlock Missions: Pump-Ass Yardies (Richard)

Objectives:
* Get to the Car Dealership in Harwood, and steal a Super GT.
* Follow Quinton back to Rockford Autos, but don't get to far away from him (careful with the chasing Cops, and Yardies which own that dealership)

Script:

Richard: Yeah, it is a nice place isn't it?

8-Ball: Yeah, it's a beauty alright.

Quinton: So, guys? What are we gonna do to this place? I mean it's empty! We need more cars! Hmm, I think I had a white infernus, but we need something awesome! Something gansta, you know what I mean guys?

Richard: Hmm, I guess. I should think that we need a speical sportscar, like a Super GT! And.....hmmm..... oooh a ZR-350! Oh wait, but where can we find such cars?

Quinton: Leave that to me, bro! C'mon, 8-Ball!

Richard: Alright, I'll stay, and watch the dealership! Hmmm, what to do? Could a masterbate in here while nobody is around? Hmm.

(outside)

8-Ball: So where we going?

Quinton: The dealership in Harwood!

(in a car)

8-Ball: Hell to think of it, that place has a bunch of cars that are powerful!

Quinton: I know right? Oh, and careful, that place is runned by the Yardies!

(at the dealership)

Quinton: Ah, I remember this place when it was smaller! Luckly it got bigger in 2002. I'll take the ZR, you take the GT!

(8-Ball and Quinton get in the cars and ride it out of the window upstairs)

Quinton: Ah man, baby! That was badass! C'mon we have to get back!

(if 8-Ball is following behind)

Quinton: Hey, 8-Ball, hurry it up! We can't be seperated!

(when the Yardies show up)

8-Ball: Hey, it's the Yardies! They spotted us!

Quinton: Then let's lose them! Quick use the charge!

(when the charge is used)

Quinton: Wooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo! MAN!

8-Ball: Jeez louise, Quint! That was some heavy shit there! Well, we lost the Yardies, and that's all that matters!

(the cops come)

Quinton: You spoke to soon, brother! Here come the cops!

(when the cops are lost)

Quinton: Okay we lost them, but here come the Yardies!

(if the Yardies get lost)

Quinton: Alright! Now ride smooth, brother! We're almost there!

(when they get back)

Quinton: Woot! I haven't felt this alive then when I woke up in the hospital before I forgot everything in my past life! Good luck, 8-Ball! I'll see ya around!

(after mission phone call)

8-Ball: Yeah?

Richard: We got some problems down at the dealership! Come on over here!

8-Ball: Right away, Rich!

(after mission news alert)

News Lady: Street crime envolving stolen cars were driven around Liberty City today, after two people have stolen two cars from a Dealership located in Harwood. The vehicles were a Super GT, and ZR-350. The owners of the Dealership, the Yardies are on full alert, and gonna try to get their cars back. LCN has more news, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment