Friday, July 23, 2010

The Introduction (Part 4) - The Demon Frogs

Characters: Echo the Demon Frog, Corey the Demon Frog
Gangs: Demon Frogs

Script:
(Demon Frog Mantion, Prawn Island, Vice City)....

(Echo stands at the window watching the sunset)

Echo: Ah...what a beautiful sunset! A nice ending to any wonderful day at Vice City, won't you agree, Corey?

(Corey is shown sleeping but wakes up)

Corey: *snores* Huh? Oh, yeah, sure.

Echo: *Sniffs* *sighs* Corey, the Demon Frogs are the best! Ever since 1990, when the Demon Frogs first started, everything was great! We took over Vice City in 1994, then the whole state of San Andreas in 1996, and then Liberty City in 2002! Life is great, Corey!

Corey: Yep, you're sure right, Echo!

Echo: Well, I hope our forces are going pretty well in Liberty City, Verick, and Domick are telling me they lost ground at Portland. It's possibly those bastards, the Leone Family! Those dickheads better watch out, because the Demon Frogs will know what'll come to them!

Corey: Uh huh.

Echo: I'm also pretty upset about us losing ground at Los Santos. Fuck those Grove Street Families! All I wanted to do was start a friendship between these gangs, but NOOO, they want to get all pushy, and greedy, and take out our ground in these cities. If gangs want to be friends with me, then we'll be friends with them, but if they want a war, they got a war. We're the best! But we're losing after the Leones, and Grove Street! I'm so glad we're friends with the Colombian Cartel, I knew they would come in handy! They got a Rhino Tank. I'm a bit upset that they are killing our other friends the Yakuza. We're friends with the Triads, Diablos, Southside Hoods, Cubans, Haitians, Bikers, the Uptown Yardies and Sharks. Oh, the Diaz Gang II as well, but they have been a bit mean. I dunno what the fuck is going down in the neighbor hood. Corey, we need to stay alert, okay?

Corey: *snore* Huh? Oh, sure, Echo.

Echo: Also, that guy, on Starfish Island, Tommy Vercetti! He was my first enemy! Him, and his gang. Fuck that Vercetti Gang! Let them all fall in a hole, see if I care? Corey, we need to stay alliance with any gang we can. I have a feeling that we might be betrayed, mostly the Diazs. We should stay on our toes, right Corey?

Corey: *snore* Huh? Oh, okay, whatever you say, Echo.

Echo: Corey? Have you listened to one fucking word I said?

Corey: Uhh, of couse! Don't worry....I listening to every word you said Echo!

Echo: What was I talking about?

Corey: Uhhhh... Oh look at the time, my show is coming on! I'll see you tomorrow, Echo.

Echo: Don't forget to call Thomas. I want to make sure our full control of the V-Rock Hotel in Las Venturas is going in order.

Corey: Yeah, sure.

(Echo grunts and sighs, then looks out the window looking at the sunset)

No comments:

Post a Comment