Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Introduction (Part 1) - Luigi, Mickey, & Quinton

Characters: Luigi Goterelli, Mickey Hamfists, Quinton Cance
Gangs: Leone Family

(Luigi's Club, Red Light District, Portland, Liberty City, 2004).....

Some Guy: Yeah, baby. Dance! Dance! Shake that ass, bitch! Now, wiggle your tits. Oh yeah, that's good!

Mickey: Hey, Luigi!

Luigi: Wussup, Mickey?

Mickey: Not much, man. Just the guys are going a little to far. Just waiting for get slapped.

Luigi: You got slapped before. You even got punched in the eye, and you needed to go home!

Mickey: That stupid bitch!

Luigi: Whoa, Mickey! These aren't bitches, my friend, they're strippers. This is Strip Club.

Mickey: I know.

Quinton: Yo, Luigi, my man!

Luigi: Ah, Quinton! Nice to see you're back from your vacation to Las Venturas! How much money did you lose, huh? Heh heh heh!

Quinton: Maaaan, quick your bullshit! I have a dream, baby! We're gonna be big!

Luigi: We're not gonna be big until you know how to handle a gun.

Quinton: What do you mean?

Luigi: You never kill anyone, you never use a gun. Your pointless! I mean, what the hell? You gonna use a gun or what? Your a Leone for God's sake!

Quinton: Yeah, but I use business. I handle the drugs! Who needs shooting! I tried to kill someone before, and I failed! Once I got shot, I couldn't remember a thing! I dunno how?

Luigi: Well, chill the fuck out, kid. I know you forgot everything, you moved to Liberty City, and got a life for the Leones!

Quinton: Well, could you train me?

Luigi: No, sorry, kid. But I know someone who could. We'll discuss this later. Have some fun! Were there any stip clubs in Venturas?

Mickey: Hey, Luigi. You got a phone call from Joey.

Luigi: Alright. Yo, Mr. Leone, what's up? Uh-huh. Yeah. Really? Yeah, I know. Don't worry, I have everything under control! What? But....I. Are you sure? Alright then. Yeah, the girls are fine. Okay, thanks. Yeah, sure. Alright. You have a good one. Bye.

Mickey: What did he want?

Luigi: Well, he said something about the Forellis building up their number, and becoming big again.

Mickey: Didn't Toni destroy most of them at the Fort Staunton destruction?

Luigi: Yes, but it seems....the Forellis are coming back up in big numbers again. Some Forelli members are coming from their Headquarters at San Andreas. And it's not just bastards.....there are bitches too.

No comments:

Post a Comment