Friday, July 23, 2010

The Introduction (Part 3) - Toni & Joey

Characters: Joey Leone, Toni Cipriani, Misty
Gangs: Leone Family

Script:
(Leone Gentleman's Club, Portland Beach, Portland, Liberty City)....

(Joey sits down drinking when Toni comes in)

Joey: Toni, my friend! How's everything?

Toni: Terrible....as usual.

Joey: Toni.......it's been three years! Get over it!

Toni: I can't, Joey. I failed Salvatore big time.

Joey: Toni....Toni! Sit down, relax!

Toni: *Sigh* Yes, Mr. Leone. (sits down) What the fuck am I going to do? I mean, six years ago, I saved your father's life several times. I thinking to myself, why the fuck did I bother? It was all a waste of time. If only I had the chance to kill that man who killed your father. (stands up angry) MOTHER FUCKER!

Joey: TONI?! Toni, calm the fuck down, my friend. You're really getting on my nerves! Besides, it wasn't your fault that my father died. You saved his ass, many times. You are his most trusted ally. If you died, he would get worked up too, but he'll get over it, and you should too, Toni. If you want revenge on him, and get it out of the way, you'll need the help from your friends. Don't do this alone. He does business with the Yakuza, and he's a strong fighter.

Toni: Joey, (he stands up and walks toward Joey) I know you are trying to help me, and save me, and I thank you very much. (Toni hugs Joey) But, Joey, I must do this alone. Sal demands me too, even though I can't hear it, I can feel it. Better yet, I can fuck up that girl Maria too.

Joey: Not Maria, Toni. She maybe a slut, but.....

Misty: What did you say, Joey? (Misty says it when she is in another room)

Joey: Nothing, Misty! It's not about you, babe! Now, Toni, as I was saying, not Maria, just the man, okay?

Toni: Yes, Mr. Leone.

Joey: Toni, you don't have to call me, Mr. Leone. I'm your friend, so call me Joey. Only the other Leones call me Mr. Leone.

Toni: Okay, Joey. I'll be patient. I'll wait for you at my house at Shoreside Vale.

No comments:

Post a Comment