Monday, August 16, 2010

Richard Mission 5: Cars

Boss: Richard G. Newell
Characters: 8-Ball, Richard G. Newell
Gangs: Leone Family
Location: Rich's Place, Hepburn Heights, Portland, Liberty City
Reward: $500 Respect +
Unlock Missions: An Unexpected Alliance (Joey) [after finishing missions from Luigi, Quinton, and Rich]

Objectives:
* Get Rich's two cars to the Crusher and back in 3 minutes

Script:

8-Ball: Rich....

Richard: 8-Baaaaaaaaaaaa.....

8-Ball: What?

Ricahrd: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

8-Ball: What, Rich, what?

Richard: aaaaaallllllllll.......

8-Ball: Shut the fuck up, man! What is it?

Richard: I'm wanted, man! The police are after my cars!

8-Ball: Why?

Richard: Well, they took pictures of my, and they know drugs are in there, the cops are coming! Take both of my cars to the Crusher! I don't want them to know about this! Do it, 8-Ball! Go!

(after both cars are Crushed, 8-Ball's phone rings)

Richard: Thanks, 8-Ball, you saved my ass!

8-Ball: No problem! What are friends for anyway?

Richard: Alright! Thank you again, brother!

(mission ends)

No comments:

Post a Comment