Monday, August 16, 2010

Luigi Mission 5: Ho's In Trouble

Boss: Luigi Goterelli
Characters: 8-Ball, Luigi Goterelli, Mary, Mona
Gangs: Leone Family
Location: Luigi's Club, Red Light District, Portland, Liberty City
Reward:
$400 Respect +, Pimp Suit Available at Wardrobe, Mary and Mona as Girlfriends
Unlock Missions: An Unexpected Alliance (Joey) [after finishing missions from Luigi, Rich, and Quinton]
Objective:
* Get into Luigi's car
* Pick up Luigi's Girls at Burger Shot
* Chase down that pimp that kidnapped Luigi's girls
* Take her back to Luigi's

Script:

(8-Ball gets inside Luigi's Club)

Luigi: 8-Ball! You're here!

8-Ball: Hello, Luigi! How's mah pimp?

Luigi: I told you never to call me a pimp! Although I do a pimp's related job. Now, listen! Two of my girls went to Burger Shot for their lunch break, and they have been gone for a while. I need you to go down there, and make sure they're alright! Okay?

8-Ball: Alright, for sure!

(at burger shot)

Girls: AAAAAH! HELP!

Guy: Shut up, you sluts! Get in the car!

(when 8-Ball crashes, or shoots at the car the guy's driving for the first time)

Guy: Ah, fuck! Looks like you bitches have a rescue party!

(if the guy gets out of the car, and opens fire)

Guy: You want your whores back? Come, and get 'em!

(when 8-Ball gets in the bad guy's car)

First Girl: Oooh! You saved us! That makes us horny!

8-Ball: Whatever, I'm way to busy right now for sex, alright?

Second Girl: Alright, that's fine! I'm Mona, and this is Mary. We come from Vice City!

8-Ball: Alright, that's cool!

Mary: Anyway, you wanna go out with us later? We don't care if you date either one of us, just don't date any other chick!

8-Ball: Alright, I'm single anyway!

Mary: We both live at Portland View, right next door to eachother. But remember, you can only date one of us at a time!

8-Ball: Sounds good!

Mona: If you earn both of our respect, we can invite you in for coffee! Sometimes with both of us! Hee hee!

8-Ball: Alright, but let's not go to far now!

Mary: Okay, just drop us off at Luigi's.

Mona: Oooh, I'm still thinking of this guy from Vice City who took me to that party you were in, Mary, at Starfish Island?

Mary: Whoa, what a big fight this man did! It's just to bad he got kicked out of the army after that.

Mona: What was his name again?

Mary: I forgot.... Rick? Dick? Vic? I dunno.

(at Luigi's)

Mona: Thanks for the ride rocket-fella! Maybe we can pay you in kind later!

8-Ball: Okay, take it easy, ladies!

Mary: This guy reminds me of that other guy very well, Mona!

(mission ends)

No comments:

Post a Comment